Sunday School: 9:30 AM
Sunday Service: 11:00 AM
New Converts Bible Study 6 PM
Midweek Family Night 7 PM
A Brief History of the Church
The church was moved to a new location at Lincoln and Munson under the pastorate of Elder L. V. Stitt in 1948.
After the death of Elder Stitt, Elder Riley Byrd Sr. became Interim Pastor, followed by Elder Robert Jackson.
In 1974 Elder Jackson gave up the church and the leadership rested upon the capable shoulders of Elder Ronald K. Lassiter.
From the pastor ship of Elder L. V. Stitt there was a vision.
Through the pastor ship of Elder Ronald K. Lassiter the vision yet lives and is visible in this last day ministry.